• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Signature Changes

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If the existing sigs are such a problem then why have you allowed them to continue for UP members. Just because they pay doesnt mean those using their mobiles wont have problems with the sigs as you claim :tiphat:
If you pay up I don't care if you interfere with other members. Your payment more than offsets their annoyance. :bewhew:

neevo

Limey Hippo
If you pay up I don't care if you interfere with other members. Your payment more than offsets their annoyance. :bewhew:
Doesnt affect me either way as my sigs are never that big nor anything other than text.

Just wanted to point out the complete bullsh!t that you was spouting.
Some of us here were born with a brain and the ability to use it :mrwave:

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
It's a ploy to make people pay up. Eventually you'll have to pay just to have a signature.
If the existing sigs are such a problem then why have you allowed them to continue for UP members. Just because they pay doesnt mean those using their mobiles wont have problems with the sigs as you claim :tiphat:
A real father would have smacked the douchebag tendencies out of him early. I guess this is what comes out of the scourge of broken homes.
If he was your son would you stay?
That assumes his father even knew him. By all appearances, that's sorta in doubt.
We've all read his posts, he does not come off as very intelligent. I'm sure his father must have stared at the bottom of a whiskey bottle wondering where he went wrong on more than one occasion.
I'm thinking he doesn't really understand. Sad.
This is getting very embarrassing for you. :facepalm:
The :backpedal: continues. :clapping: I've got you barking with each post :jump:
You clearly don't when you chase after me and claim trolling :clapping:
You don't get it, do you?
Call me Pavlov. bark for me dog :clapping:
Your superior.
:STFU:
who are you? :puzzled:
I don't even have a signature anymore. While I can understand Joe's precaution, it is up to the individual user to tailor his experience to his preferences. I only use my phone to browse at work, never a work computer. On my phone, I always use the mobile style so I don't care how big or obnoxious your pictures are.

I would like to see the mobile style show YouTube as links rather than try to load the same way the regular styles do. It has actually crashed my phone's browser on numerous occasions. :owned:
Gawd dammit this is fawking bullshit!
I wonder who will bitch first.
I should be exempt from any rules on this and any forum I am a member of. I am an internet superstar, people log on to read Mike R posts. :flex:
This concludes my test.

V6.3.34x!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Doesnt affect me either way as my sigs are never that big nor anything other than text.

Just wanted to point out the complete bullsh!t that you was spouting.
Some of us here were born with a brain and the ability to use it :mrwave:
Obviously not because I just explained my reasoning so it's not BS. You may not agree with my decision but the logic is sound.