• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The thread you've been waiting years for is a reality: JoshPants

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Other than hearing about BOP's improvements and going to rehab, this is the best thread I have read in months!

Joshpants absolutely rock! :bowdown: Well done and finely executed!! I see no reason you couldn't wear those to the game, shopping etc. or just for lounging around the house. Once again, great job and the story made me laugh!

I now think we need a sew-off between Al and Josh though... I can't sew worth a damn so I am quite impressed with you two.

HDC

Fiercely mediocre
All right. I know this will not end well, and somebody is going to demand that I hand in my man card, but here's a bag that I made several of for my nice family of sisters in law:

That kept me busy during my unemployment, made great Xmas gifts, and HUGE brownie points. That's my Grandmother's treadle Singer model 66 from about 1919, which was used to sew the bags.

You DID ask...
:mypony:
That actually pretty much kicks ass. It's not Louis Vitton, but that's why it rocks. Fine, fine work there. I think we have Josh's first employee!

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
That is pretty cool. I've always wanted to sew some stuff for myself and I personally think I am capable of doing it but everyone always laughs at me when I bring it up

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
Can you make me a pair of Joshpants? Just a bit shorter.

I was honest to gawd loling when I was reading that.