• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Walking Dead Season 5

neevo

Limey Hippo
Geek fact (thanks to the Talking Dead)

The first guy killed in the trough is Hippie Sam ( from last season's episode where Carol gets ditched by Rick)

He is played by Robin L. Taylor who plays The Penguin in Gotham

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I wish they would have made more of the Survivor series from the UK. Walking deads sub plots enrage me.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Sounds like you are in the minority on this one.

I did find the beginning somewhat hokey, but all in all it was another great episode.
I'm with him. People are too blinded by the zombie angle to care that the show sucks. Justified, SOA, The Blacklist - these are good shows. The Walking Dead is mediocre at best. It's only popular because for some reason the world has gone zombie crazy in the past couple of years. If there weren't zombies in it the show would be right up there with Days of Our Lives :paper:

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
I'm with him. People are too blinded by the zombie angle to care that the show sucks. Justified, SOA, The Blacklist - these are good shows. The Walking Dead is mediocre at best. It's only popular because for some reason the world has gone zombie crazy in the past couple of years. If there weren't zombies in it the show would be right up there with Days of Our Lives :paper:
While I don't think walking dead approaches the quality of mad men, breaking bad, game of thrones, or even boardwalk empire, its certainly miles ahead of the garbage you think are good shows.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I enjoy Justified, but it suffers from the same BS that every other cop drama suffers from. Speaking of which.... when does that show come back on?

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I enjoy Justified, but it suffers from the same BS that every other cop drama suffers from. Speaking of which.... when does that show come back on?
Yeah, last season sucked. Even its shit season was better than every episode of the walking dead, though.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
brandon is mad because he lives in the same shithole area:clapping:
:jump: It's right up the road - I'm definitely jaded :clapping: I really dug the comics - you're the one that turned me on to them before the show started. I just think people say that show is good because they want it to be good - it's poorly acted, poorly produced, etc. It's right up there with the old Dr. Who with people defending it just because they want it to be good.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I need to catch up on the comics. I think half of juot has access to that dropbox folder. :clapping:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I need to catch up on the comics. I think half of juot has access to that dropbox folder. :clapping:
I need to catch up, too. You didn't give me no damn dropbox link though, mother****er. You just told me it was awesome.