• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Walking Dead Season 5

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Purgatory also doesn't explain the "mysteries" of the island, why Hurley was able to leave and come back, and the whole tracking of the "moving island" by groups outside of the island.

Doesn't explain some of the characters that weren't on the plane, the people already on the island, and that weren't back for the reunion at the end.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Also.... I really wasn't expecting the outcome of that last episode. Good acting. Dawn knew what she had coming and you could see the fear in her eyes. Darrel's reaction was perfect.

mcatdtJEEP

Purgatory also doesn't explain the "mysteries" of the island, why Hurley was able to leave and come back, and the whole tracking of the "moving island" by groups outside of the island.

Doesn't explain some of the characters that weren't on the plane, the people already on the island, and that weren't back for the reunion at the end.
it's almost as if they started writing a show, and spent more time marketing it well, before they every figured out how to end it. Finally, they just said "fawk it...we're already rich off this show.... they were in pergatory"

neevo

Limey Hippo
Back OT

They missed an opportunity to pay homage to their predecessors by namin one of the last couple of episodes as "Dawn of the Dead"

This thread reminds me of when my mother would get together with her friends from ceramics class and cluck about the soaps they were watching.