• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Walking Dead Season 5

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Who didn't see that coming? I was hoping they were setting that reveal to be the one you were expecting but the real one would be something different.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Who didn't see that coming? I was hoping they were setting that reveal to be the one you were expecting but the real one would be something different.
By reveal do you mean the 50 shades of Graybraham? Or the one from the comics about the firehose zombie killer character (trying to indicate who I mean without revealing any spoilers!)

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Going to watch it tonight (DVR). Will chime in after.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Then I think it was coming soon due to his glassing the fuel and general demeanor in that episode. As they said on Talking Dead, it also explains why, when first we saw this new bunch, he shot up the army truck hence reducing the chance of reaching their intended destination

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Yesm mullet man. I forgot about setting him glass the fuel tank to be honest. But from as soon as I saw him it was clear they were working hard to make it clear he
wasn't a scientist.

mcatdtJEEP

LOST jaded me to any new series watching. I bought into the LOST series so hard I shit out the hook.... and then it completely derailed with nothing ever really answered.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
LOST jaded me to any new series watching. I bought into the LOST series so hard I shit out the hook.... and then it completely derailed with nothing ever really answered.
umm, it was all answered. They were in purgatory the entire time. :rotflmao:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
umm, it was all answered. They were in purgatory the entire time. :rotflmao:
Two problems with that. The writers specifically stated early on that (a) they were not dead, and (b) that everything would be explained without it being imaginary or magic.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Two problems with that. The writers specifically stated early on that (a) they were not dead, and (b) that everything would be explained without it being imaginary or magic.
Religion =/= Magic or Imaginary

mcatdtJEEP

and that explanation failed to address those that died at the beginning... like the guy who got sucked up into the jet turbine that was turning off and on.

also, apparenlty, DUI in real life also seemed to get you out of this pergatory on the show....