• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The World Cup....

neevo

Limey Hippo
so they wont stop the clock temporarily to remove an "injured" player, yet they'll arbitrarily tack on extra time? :rotflmao:
You are clearing struggling with the explanations so let me put it this way

The big hand on teh clock goes tick tock until the ref tells it to stop.... :jump:

neevo

Limey Hippo
Every game I watched if the "favorite" team would benefit from extra time the extra time allocated was 4, 5, or 6 minutes, and if the "favorite team" would be hurt by extra time the time allocated was 1, 2, or 3 minutes.

This held true in EVERY single match I watched EVERY single time- without fail.

Referees don't want a clock because they would lose the control they have. A clock is fair and impartial, a referee is not.
They are more likely to favour the uSA as they would ahve preferred it to stay in loinger and get more air time at home. The more popular it gets the more money FIFA wull make int eh long run

I bet you are planning on bidding for the 2026 WC...

Cornholio01

they did fine to go as far as they did. Believe that's 3 outta 4 cups the progressed thru group. Come a long way.

I didn't expect much, was particularly concerned about the D. They did give up a ton of shots & not put many on themselves. This must change for noticeable progress to happen.

Beasley was a particularly good story. In '02 when Donovan hit the scene, people forget he was on the other wing. Hot shit prospect who even scored two Champions Lge semifinal goals. Became a drunk, cleaned his act up, found a new position.