• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

*&%$#@ TJ...

****ing check engine light came on about 2 weeks back.

Gave the ****ing gas cap code.

I had just gone through emissions recently so I tightened it up and it went away.

Came on last Wed w/a P0158

Went off on Friday.

Came back on this past weekend w/a P0158 and PO161

:banghead: O2 sensor..rear bank after cat

Thankfully I have friends at the dealer and he got it for me for less then $70 and talked w/a a local wheeling buddy that is going to install it for me, and he had a $50 GC for the dealer he didn't need. So got the sensor and new gas cap(figured mine is old and threw that code once, I'd keep it in stock esp for less then $15) for less then $35. :D

****ing Jeeps. :jump:

dunno about that

bound to happen sooner or later, just like auto accidents

DC is one of few cities where its really effective. strange how my tastes have changed; twelve years ago I hated it.
:rotflmao::rotflmao: the dude driving it only nodded off for a second. :wtf:

Best of luck.

Cornholio01

still gotta be safer than driving w/ these nut bags

i still remember the fear from driving the gauntlet that is 295 inside the beltway. no thanks

maybe if I was outside the beltway, different story. Most places I go, however, are 5 miles or less away. the cost of parking, & time in traffic, would be absurd. Just city living.

I prefer to be in control of at least what I'm driving in. :shrug:

Guess that is why I've never been on any city bus or train.

(except in London, and I was a kid....I had to trust back then lol)

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP
still gotta be safer than driving w/ these nut bags

i still remember the fear from driving the gauntlet that is 295 inside the beltway. no thanks

maybe if I was outside the beltway, different story. Most places I go, however, are 5 miles or less away. the cost of parking, & time in traffic, would be absurd. Just city living.
**** city living, give me the sticks.:agree: I even despise driving through the "artsy" part of downtown going to work. Stupid urbanites and there silly bicycles. RAAAAR.

Sean Mallory

Legend in my own mind
ugh, I'd never ride a bike in the city. that's just begging to become a mangled mess.
We have a lot of designated trails here. But there always has to be a hero that refrains from using them and rides the street. :naw:

I walk these trails all the time. But at night bicyclists blind me with their 300 lumen lighting. I started carrying a flashlight and shining it in their eyes when they go by. I also give them the finger. :jump:

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
How do you shine the light in their eyes, flip them off, yet not drop your beer? :beerchug:

We have a lot of designated trails here. But there always has to be a hero that refrains from using them and rides the street. :naw:

I walk these trails all the time. But at night bicyclists blind me with their 300 lumen lighting. I started carrying a flashlight and shining it in their eyes when they go by. I also give them the finger. :jump:

Sean Mallory

Legend in my own mind
I just started the flashlight thing. I had been flipping them off with little effect. Sometimes I say "too bright". Fawking morons. :shakefist:

Not really that bad knowing a cold beer is minutes away. :jump: