• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

*&%$#@ TJ...

Drive it to my place and I'll do it for you. :rotflmao:

see you on Monday. HA!!!:jump:
:jump::jump::jump::jump:

****, can you imagine the amount of fuel it would cost to get from here to there in the ****ing TJ? :rotflmao::owned:

Better yet.

You should fly out for the holiday, the weather is great plus you would get to see us and other cool locals AND work on MY TJ for a bit.

All great things. :rotflmao:

Have k do it.... Watch the video on YouTube and proceed. I did that for the brakes and that resistor.... Jeep still running!! :)
:jump: This is an option.

I haven't looked for a vid on it yet.

Heard it is just a wrench. Remove old sensor w/wrench and disconnect the plug.....and do the reverse w/the new sensor.

That is the THEORY at least. lol

question is, did he change those sheets yet :sousy:

4 days, you know that crazy broad creamed on em at least thrice. especially sleeping w/ lowell.
:rotflmao:

I trust Schnervel, he is one of the good guys.
That is correct. It's simple and being in the desert like you are, you aren't likely to have the sensor rusted into the manifold/exhaust.
P0158 = 2/2 O2 Sensor Shorted To Voltage
P0161 = 2/2 O2 Sensor Heater Failure

THINK it is the back passenger sensor.