• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Why in this day and age does crap like this still exist?

Ardvark

pajeeper is the one bitching about breakers tripping w/ proper recepts. I haven't a clue why you're informing me of your superlative electrical install.
to give you hope that some of us do not scrimp on the details and care about our work.

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
pajeeper is the one bitching about breakers tripping w/ proper recepts. I haven't a clue why you're informing me of your superlative electrical install.
to give you hope that some of us do not scrimp on the details and care about our work.
I wasn't bitching...I was simply making a statement! Strongly!!

My house is wired strangely. My entire Master suite is on 1 20 amp breaker.

The bath/closet recessed canister lights, the ceiling fan w/lights and ALL outlets are on one circuit. The rest of the house is split lights and outlets on separate circuits. I will try to have some of it split off when the addition goes on...we want to add a partial second story over the existing master suite and bedrooms.