• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I do find it funny that K...

HOLY CRAP

Matt..you see this?

Biltmore Resort seeks $300M expansion The Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa plans a $300 million renovation and expansion that aims to draw on the resort's heritage while adding modern touches.

Wool E. Bull

Thank you.
Yeah but we don't have buck....this will be more debt...not sure if this is a smart move...I just need to learn how to spend money and enjoy life more. Sometimes you gotta say what the F right? :beerchug:
:agree:

You really can't go wrong with any of the cams discussed...but you'll get more bang for the buck with that used D80 for sure. I don't blame you for avoiding used cam stuff tho...it can be intimidating. Matt got some great deals but I'm sure he was nervous. :)

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP

You really can't go wrong with any of the cams discussed...but you'll get more bang for the buck with that used D80 for sure. I don't blame you for avoiding used cam stuff tho...it can be intimidating. Matt got some great deals but I'm sure he was nervous. :)
Yeah, $1500 on used glass from two different boards, from the EC sure did give me pause. The one guy fawking hounded me about when I sent hte payment, because I sent it regular first class, not over night. Nutjob photogs. At any rate, I fawking STOLE the 12-24, and got a decent deal on the 18-200.

Kath

Highly doubt J would buy something without seeing it first. I think the 40 is what we'd like to play with. Maybe we could upgrade in a few years :beerchug:

Wool E. Bull

Thank you.
Yeah, $1500 on used glass from two different boards, from the EC sure did give me pause. The one guy fawking hounded me about when I sent hte payment, because I sent it regular first class, not over night. Nutjob photogs. At any rate, I fawking STOLE the 12-24, and got a decent deal on the 18-200.
That gear was spotless best I could tell. All told a very sweet set of deals. You will love the D700 & 14-24. :D

Wool E. Bull

Thank you.
Highly doubt J would buy something without seeing it first. I think the 40 is what we'd like to play with. Maybe we could upgrade in a few years :beerchug:
:beerchug: The D40 is a great kit...do you have a local Costco? They usually have some decent kits in store...at least by me they do.

Kath

Any luck in the camera search last night? What about Pics from Sat?
YES! We are going for the NIkon D40 w/tripod, zoom and bag from best buy. :thup2:

Haven't gone through the pics yet...maybe tonight! Thanks for all the help & suggestions guys!!! We really are looking forward to getting into this. We've talked and talked about it and think this will be really good for us. :thup2:

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
Hey, if you haven't already bought it, I could have A check at Costco. They usually have the D40 uber cheap.

D40/18-55/2GB card is $479.99 online, which seems high to me. Maybe BB has it better.

Kath

Wool E. Bull

Thank you.
Can you get the body only anywhere? If so then you could take Matt's 18-55 lens and go with a different zoom down the road.