• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

You're a manly, manly man ... so can you tell the truth?

cherokeegrrl said:
"health issues" = ED?
anything that would impede a normal life. I enjoy my good health and ability to do just about anything anytime. I do not look forward to gowing old. if i have to i will die young and fast w/ a smile on my face.

cherokeegrrl said:
What is your greatest fear? Yeah, I know the he-men in OT will probably lie their tails off, but I submit that if you say you fear nothing, you just admitted 2 things:
1- you are a cowardly turd
2- you fear being ridiculed for being afraid

Thus you have already been :owned:

as with a picture post thread... you as the originator are supposed to start off.

I think Ill just pretend to be Catholic and make stuff up and listen through the little peep hole in the confession closet to see if I can shock/excite/gross out the priest lurking in the other closet next door.

trixiechick said:
I think Ill just pretend to be Catholic and make stuff up and listen through the little peep hole in the confession closet to see if I can shock/excite/gross out the priest lurking in the other closet next door.
hope you know your way around a rosery.... :rotflmao:

KoolBreeze said:
as with a picture post thread... you as the originator are supposed to start off.
heh, heh, I was wondering when anyone would call me out on that :D . But I wanted to hear from the guys. Anyway, my greatest fear is drowning.

ccsp [JU]

Archived
cherokeegrrl said:
heh, heh, I was wondering when anyone would call me out on that :D . But I wanted to hear from the guys. Anyway, my greatest fear is drowning.

You must live in fear then, as you drown in all of your threads.

:teehee::drownz::drownz: