• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

You're a manly, manly man ... so can you tell the truth?

DHMeieio said:
:bangtard: Irony is lost on you. Pull your foot out of your mouth, and think a little before posting again. :rolleyes:
She still counts as a newbie and newbies will make mistakes. How can she be expected to know that before Rome, he was known as Sportaclese and assisted while Alexander conquered the known world?

Taggart [JU]

Archived
techwrtr2 said:
She still counts as a newbie and newbies will make mistakes. How can she be expected to know that before Rome, he was known as Sportaclese and assisted while Alexander conquered the known world?
She claims to be a long-time lurker. Maybe she should STFU and lurk a while longer before she junps right into the frying pan. ;)

DHMeieio said:
She claims to be a long-time lurker. Maybe she should STFU and lurk a while longer before she junps right into the frying pan. ;)
Nah...I got seared the first time I jumped in. Been stuck and burnt ever since.

wetdog [JU]

Archived
I am afraid to post in eDodgeball.

That and afraid of Tooms/Para.

Other then that my dad always said I wasn't smart enough to be afraid of anything. His nickname for me was brute force and ignorance.

Wetdog

I fear heart attacks, and strokes, and cancer, and traffic accidents.
These are the things that actually kill almost everybody eventually.

:gnight:

Sportacus said:
I'm afraid of letting my youth slip away before I can do anything that is useful or fun.

Me too......but for reals.

I want to establish a business that I love to run that makes a difference somehow, while allowing me to enjoy life a little bit before I'm old and feeble (not that you are either Sport). You only live once so failure to obtain this goal is my biggest fear.

Weird fear I know.

:neil: