• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

You're a manly, manly man ... so can you tell the truth?

Taggart [JU]

Archived
solofloyd said:
I'm shocked that the 50-yr old virgin garbage man is a racist.
You sit in your cubicle doing nothing all day, and that's the best you can come up with? An accurate reflection on the intellect of the average federal bureaucrat. :yup: :clapping:

You sit in your cubicle doing nothing all day, and that's the best you can come up with? An accurate reflection on the intellect of the average federal bureaucrat.
and you sit somewhere and do nothing all day. i'm on here while i eat my lunch. what gives?

doesn't change that you are fat, lonely, and racist.

cherokeegrrl said:
heh, heh, I was wondering when anyone would call me out on that :D . But I wanted to hear from the guys. Anyway, my greatest fear is drowning.

crap. I figured you would post something lame to which I was going to respond my biggest fear = madonna. since you had to open up so will I and post it is "being eaten by a dumb fish or reptile", or at least it used to be. just something about big water fish/reptiles such as sharks and gators feeding. which is rather silly of course.. knowing and accepting the reality still does little to aleviate the instinct.

KoolBreeze said:
crap. I figured you would post something lame to which I was going to respond my biggest fear = madonna. since you had to open up so will I and post it is "being eaten by a dumb fish or reptile", or at least it used to be. just something about big water fish/reptiles such as sharks and gators feeding. which is rather silly of course.. knowing and accepting the reality still does little to aleviate the instinct.
:jump:

KoolBreeze said:
OK, now I will shrink your head. Hmmm... sharks, fish, eaten alive, madonna. It's all coming together ... I see it now! Methinks your real fear is intimacy with women. Were you molested by a dominant female as a boy? :puzzled:

cherokeegrrl said:
OK, now I will shrink your head. Hmmm... sharks, fish, eaten alive, madonna. It's all coming together ... I see it now! Methinks your real fear is intimacy with women. Were you molested by a dominant female as a boy? :puzzled:

:jump:

wholly ****ing reading into something!!!

:shush:

btw... I AM THE DOMINANT DAMIT!!!!

:rotflmao:

I dont like the way birds look at me. Beady eyes.
I like animals dressed like people, but people in animal costumes frighten me.
Im not thrilled with bugs touching me...in general, Im okay with them however.
I am afraid that if you seal up a 3 Musketeers bar in an airtight container and leave it in the sun, maggots really will grow out of it .