• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

You're a manly, manly man ... so can you tell the truth?

trixiechick said:
I know. Glad to see someone else sees it too. Im just sorry that you didnt realize it sooner. Poor baby....
i see it now...i needed a wakeup call. they're too knowing...crows in particular. i don't like the way they look at me...

Wool E. Bull said:
i see it now...i needed a wakeup call. they're too knowing...crows in particular. i don't like the way they look at me...
don't discount the wee ones either. I recall m-a-n-y years ago when I had light blonge hair... when running through a particular park they used to dive bomb me, clipping my head. to this day I don't know if they were trying to protect their territory or get additional nesting material.

KoolBreeze said:
don't discount the wee ones either. I recall m-a-n-y years ago when I had light blonge hair... when running through a particular park they used to dive bomb me, clipping my head. to this day I don't know if they were trying to protect their territory or get additional nesting material.
oh man that's wrong...at least my wreck was spectacular...i suppose.

Beady eyed flying pecking devils. I shun them........BUT I do fill my bird feeder and watch from a distance. Being as I am a canine psychic, I am hoping to learn the ways of the bird and infiltrate their masses as well.

trixiechick said:
Birds are the Devil's pet.

birds... reptiles... fish. there's a theme here. someting about basic reptilian brains or some hogwash. interestingly I was never overly concerned with mammals. dogs, bears, whatever... something about the mammals I can deal with whereas the reptilian brain used to concern me. now? meh either way.

Goats used to freak me out with their eyes, but once I got a couple of my own and made them pretend dance with me, they are quite delightful and not at all frightening anymore. Too bad you cant make birds dance with you.

trixiechick said:
Beady eyed flying pecking devils. I shun them........BUT I do fill my bird feeder and watch from a distance. Being as I am a canine psychic, I am hoping to learn the ways of the bird and infiltrate their masses as well.
i no longer fill my feeder...feeding them brings bad mojo.

Tinker [JU]

Archived
My biggest fear is of inattentive drivers. Having been hit twice by a car while on my bike it tends to make me a bit apprehensive. Yet I go out nearly every day and brave them again.

My biggest fears involve my children and their safety, health, and happiness.

My worst fear is my oldest daughter turning out EXACTLY LIKE ME. Except without the facial hair. Although I guess facial hair would make it even worse.

Oh well, thanks Cherokeegrrrl, I'm off to find the Prozac.

trixiechick said:

They are watching you as well. . . .

edit: Oh, and my biggest fear would be probably be similar to Koolbreeze's bigfishphobia. I have to fight back the panic sometimes when I'm swimming in an ocean/lake and can't see or feel the bottom. Totally irrational, but it is always there. . .