• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

According to other forums here and elsewhere - JU/OT is like a den of angry lions.

You have NO IDEA who I really am dear.
late 30's, leaching, bankrupt, bloated washed up whore who can't hold down a job and needs to relive past indiscressions to gain attention from people on the Internet to fufill the voids in her life brought on by childhood daddy issues

I won't even get into the utter failure at life part.

ToomsTJ [JU]

Archived
late 30's, leaching, bankrupt, bloated washed up whore who can't hold down a job and needs to relive past indiscressions to gain attention from people on the Internet to fufill the voids in her life brought on by childhood daddy issues

I won't even get into the utter failure at life part.
And example #1 of believing everything he reads on the internet. Btw...I'm not even 35.

ToomsTJ [JU]

Archived
I read it on teh innerweb so it mut be true. Teh toobz don't lie.
Some are just angry towards me and look for ways to put me down...I guess they have nothing else in their lives so they need to try and make someone else look bad. It's ok that I'm the target, I know the truth.

I always liked you guys too. I guess some have a skewed perception about me now, which is fine I suppose. You guys know the REAL me and a few others, so that's all that matters.
:jump: Jen...you are good people!!! AND you were actually brought up at dinner w/my family/aunt and uncle last night. We talked about how we never use the front of the house except when we have a lot over for dinner ie Tgiving and I walked in and my dad said that one girl was nice and that my uncle(not the one over last night) thought you were cool. :)

ToomsTJ [JU]

Archived
:jump: Jen...you are good people!!! AND you were actually brought up at dinner w/my family/aunt and uncle last night. We talked about how we never use the front of the house except when we have a lot over for dinner ie Tgiving and I walked in and my dad said that one girl was nice and that my uncle(not the one over last night) thought you were cool. :)
You're family is great. I did have a good time with them. They were even laughing at us f'n with Matt after he passed out. :clapping:

And thank you J. Even though we haven't seen each other in a while, always been a mutual like/respect on both sides. Ya'll took me in like family when I first moved to AZ and I never forgot that.