• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

According to other forums here and elsewhere - JU/OT is like a den of angry lions.

You're family is great. I did have a good time with them. They were even laughing at us f'n with Matt after he passed out. :clapping:

And thank you J. Even though we haven't seen each other in a while, always been a mutual like/respect on both sides. Ya'll took me in like family when I first moved to AZ and I never forgot that.
They are cool...VERY mellow but cool. :jump: Damn, that was a damn fun evening and got more interesting as it went on ;)

A"lets open the Tequila Matt brought over"
me"He would NOT like that"
A(talking to matt asleep in our living room"hey matt do you mind if we open your Tequila?....see he doesn't care"
me"ok"

:jump:

Right back at ya Jen...you are always welcome in our home. :wavin2:

ToomsTJ [JU]

Archived
They are cool...VERY mellow but cool. :jump: Damn, that was a damn fun evening and got more interesting as it went on ;)

A"lets open the Tequila Matt brought over"
me"He would NOT like that"
A(talking to matt asleep in our living room"hey matt do you mind if we open your Tequila?....see he doesn't care"
me"ok"

:jump:

Right back at ya Jen...you are always welcome in our home. :wavin2:
Ah...the fun days before I let some bad people influence me and cause me to make very bad decisions.

I especially love...

Me grabbing whipped cream and looking at A..."Can I?"
A: Go ahead
Getting Matt w/the whipped cream on his head FTW!!

Maybe my hypothesis would have more merit if I were to post a thread entitled "What do you think about the Off Topic Forum in Jeeps Unlimited" in all the other forums. :puzzled:

Then we'd really know. :agree: