• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

According to other forums here and elsewhere - JU/OT is like a den of angry lions.

I thought we were the laughingstock of the interwebs. Turds is a word used frequently to describe us. I think I heard idiots and morons mentioned once on NAXJA.

Yes - let me go do a search on "OT" across the entire jeepsunlimited.com domain. :disagree:
WTF? It isn't like you are working or anything.

:jump: DO IT!
Maybe my hypothesis would have more merit if I were to post a thread entitled "What do you think about the Off Topic Forum in Jeeps Unlimited" in all the other forums. :puzzled:

Then we'd really know. :agree:
OMG :rotflmao: That would some INTERESTING threads.

How to do it without getting banned or the threads deleted is the question. I think we need a Mod to post the threads in the name of overall board research. Plus you could lock/nuke the OT regulars out of the thread so that they don't dork up the experiment. :agree: Stormy or John - one of you needs to help us out here.

C5inAZ [JU]

Archived
How to do it without getting banned or the threads deleted is the question. I think we need a Mod to post the threads in the name of overall board research. Plus you could lock/nuke the OT regulars out of the thread so that they don't dork up the experiment. :agree: Stormy or John - one of you needs to help us out here.
I would agree to stay out of said threads. They would make for some entertaining reading.

It would really be interesting...BUT I will go out on a limb here...There is NO way anyone besides users here would want that and it would NOT end well. :disagree:

:rotflmao: We are OT Mods...nobody listens to us.