• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: ALL OF JUOT - I have a shocking, sad, and upsettings announcement...

Not as much, since this Jeep I had from new and for the longest of any of the ones before.

My first Jeep was close since it was my first and I saw it from a decent running Jeep, to being the victim of a terrible hit & run while parked (a tractor trailer mush have backed into it, took out the entire front, the hood, pushed the fan through the radiator) and after I got it back from the body shop it looked brand new again... Then I saw it deteriorate upstate so that was pretty sad.

Not as much, since this Jeep I had from new and for the longest of any of the ones before.

My first Jeep was close since it was my first and I saw it from a decent running Jeep, to being the victim of a terrible hit & run while parked (a tractor trailer mush have backed into it, took out the entire front, the hood, pushed the fan through the radiator) and after I got it back from the body shop it looked brand new again... Then I saw it deteriorate upstate so that was pretty sad.

I have never sold a vehicle that meant anything to me, I still have my first car. ;)

This is the first one I traded in... Technically I never sold the other 2... I gave them away to people who would treat them right.

As for the look of the QX56, yeah it's not as cool looking on the outside as the Jeeps but that bubble is eactly where my head is- and as a tall guy it's really nice to have a few extra inches of head room... it's nice to have a seat back that's tall enough that if I was ever in a crash the head-rest would actually cushion my head instead of being the prime spot to cause a neck injury... It's nice that another tall person can sit behind me even with the drivers seat as far back as I want to put it.

I've always known if I was in a serious accident with the WJ I'd probably be dead... My head was always so close to the roof that if my body was pushed any way but directly foward I'd have serious head injury, the seat belt wouldn't keep me _that_ belted in... Just driving earlier this week to pick up a rental van I had to drive with my head titled because I literally couldn't keep it straight up from lack of head room. It's not just convienineces that current Jeeps are lacking, for tall people these are serious saftey issues too.

KThrash [JU]

Archived
Infiniti came under MSRP, Nissan coudln't even get me 2008 armada to test drive, let alone one to buy, going on over a week now.
Shoulda called me the Nissan Canton Plant manager lives down the street, I coulda had him ship you one. What was your out the door price?

Kat [JU]

Archived
That is a very nice station wagon Joe,:disagree: , congrats and i hope you enjoy it at least as much as the jeep.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the girl riding in the front seat...who is she? friend? maybe it was explained in the video, I only got through a few minutes. e-harmony girl?

OMG i never heard your voice before.

some observations...
1) who is e-girl in the passenger seat? the fact she didn't laugh at you during this means she should be e-girl material.
2) you coulda afforded to hold onto the jeep if you were that attached to it. $5k? sheesh, stealerships are evil.
3) how can you not tell the diff b/w a ferrari and a lamborghini? and WTF would buy one in green.
4) wow, you are a very sensitive guy. i see why you have such a problem finding a woman. nice guys finish last it seems.

congrats on the large SUV purchase and enraging other NYers by your anti-eco friendly automobile :clapping:

:beerchug: if you ever make it to charlotte, i'd be happy to buy you a breer or three.

I couldn't make it any further. It almost sounded like the ramblings of a madman getting ready to go postal on the dealership. While I've enjoyed my 3 Grand Cherokees, I've never been torn about getting rid of them...it's kind of like boat ownership...happy when you get it, happy to sell it. Only I've been through that 3 times so I must be a glutton for punishment. Now if it were some really nice sports car or motorcycle, it might be a different story, but a Jeep... :disagree: