• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: ALL OF JUOT - I have a shocking, sad, and upsettings announcement...

The reason I didn't buy a Jeep is because while they all got bigger on the outside, they got smaller on the inside, in the case of the Commander (which I otherwise really liked) MUCH smaller.

The WK a short person can barely fit behind me (as the driver) if I bring my seat uncomfortably forward.

In the Commander, it is impossible for any man, woman, or child who has legs to sit behind me when the seat is back (which it needs to be for me to drive) and maybe, maybe just a small child could sit behind me with the seat forward making me uncomfortable.

It's just BS that Jeep gets away with cutting out rear passenger leg room to such an extreme. The Commandar isn't the world's first 7 passenger mid-size SUV... it's the world's first 2 seater mid-sized SUV... :rolleyes:

Not only do the models stink, people need to be fired over these designs.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
WTF records the last ride in their Jeep?

also, Joe you sound like a homo.
Dear God, you are crying like a little bitch! WTF is wrong with you?
God damn you son of a bitch I promise if I ever get my own forum and you're on it I will make no less than 7 leon smilies and NONE of them will be flattering!

-2007 BOP5.