• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Attn Rich, unless it is what you are using for your book, and don't want to tell...

99XJ [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
I am thinking the cat is acting so strange because it was very hungry
When my cats are hungry, they flip out, and are major nuisances. They tear from one corner of the house to the other, up and over whatever is in their way, they get crazy eyes, and are just generally pissy.

99XJ said:
When my cats are hungry, they flip out, and are major nuisances. They tear from one corner of the house to the other, up and over whatever is in their way, they get crazy eyes, and are just generally pissy.
Why are they hungry? Do you only feed them at certain times of the day? I have never understood why anyone would do that. Our cats' food bowl is kept full, they eat when they want. Both are very energetic, healthy, and in great shape. We never feed them anything but cat food.

People do that with dogs, also. I never did. Keep the bowl full, they eat when they want to. I have never had a pet that ate more than they needed.

Vamkie [JU]

Archived
1gpndude said:
Why are they hungry? Do you only feed them at certain times of the day? I have never understood why anyone would do that. Our cats' food bowl is kept full, they eat when they want. Both are very energetic, healthy, and in great shape. We never feed them anything but cat food.

People do that with dogs, also. I never did. Keep the bowl full, they eat when they want to. I have never had a pet that ate more than they needed.
the dogs clean out the cat bowl for us everyday

99XJ [JU]

Archived
1gpndude said:

If we didn't keep their bowls full, the older cat would probably just sit infront of the bowl all day and eat. My wife's family has like 6 cats, and they keep the bowls full at all times, and man, are those cats all lardasses.

CJ5 [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Just in case anyone thinks about playing with those, don't. They are real and they don't call up very nice spirits.

I have a personal story about that and you are correct....though the board my not be evil the whole-hearted use of it can produce things that are not normal.

99XJ said:
Less chit-chat. More of 11yr old rich in haunted farmhouse please.

Just started writing more. Things have been busy here this morning. It is odd to write the story and also write ad copy about how relaxing an outdoor kitchen is for a client, all at the same time. :agree:

99XJ said:
My oldest cat will indeed run up to my wife and bite her, but that's because he is trying to exert his dominance as the beta, instead of her. Running up to a stranger, NEVER HAPPEN.
I guess Remo was crazy then. It took one look from him to know if you were accepted or not. It didn't matter if you never met the cat before. You either got hit, or he chilled. He never appeared scared, just walked around like a badass. lol

99XJ said:
Less chit-chat. More of 11yr old rich in haunted farmhouse please.
X2

99XJ [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
Just started writing more. Things have been busy here this morning. It is odd to write the story and also write ad copy about how relaxing an outdoor kitchen is for a client, all at the same time. :agree:
While outdoor kitchens are nice because of the weather out here, you need a full time cleaning crew to keep the bishes clean due to all the desert dust taht gets on everythin. I like outdoor kitchens, and love loggias.

99XJ said:
Seriously though, cats don't run up to people and attack them. EVER. I've tried to catch some of the strays here, and I can't get within 15 feet of them without them taking off. That's fawked up.
actually, mine does. he's a Manx. he turns on me fairly frequently too. sometimes i'll be petting him next to me on the couch and all of a sudden the ears drop back and my had is in a death grip receiving about 3 bites per second. little fawker.

99XJ said:
While outdoor kitchens are nice because of the weather out here, you need a full time cleaning crew to keep the bishes clean due to all the desert dust taht gets on everythin. I like outdoor kitchens, and love loggias.

IMO, we don't really have the climate here to justify the expense, but he is selling them.

99XJ [JU]

Archived
xjinaz said:
actually, mine does. he's a Manx. he turns on me fairly frequently too. sometimes i'll be petting him next to me on the couch and all of a sudden the ears drop back and my had is in a death grip receiving about 3 bites per second. little fawker.
Having a cat you are petting turn on you is normal. Having a stray run up and attack you isn't.

99XJ said:

you would suck as an ad copy writer.