• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

eHarmony Update - The first girl in 2,437 matches to...

The first girl I was 'matched' with in 2,437 matches (both current and past) to EVER mention "Sci Fi" in any positive way... (Many have said things like "they like all movies but horror and sci fi") and there's even pics of her at a convention...

Some of her profile:
The one thing Eileen is most passionate about:

I am passionate about collecting comics, reading, going to movies, certain tv shows, things star wars and sci fi, and experiencing new things.

The last book Eileen read and enjoyed:

Star Wars Republic Commando Hard Contact. It was about clone troopers commandos groups and one of their missions. What I liked most about was the personalitys of the characters and how funny some characters were.
Too bad it's Star Wars but it's really interesting to find 1 in the thousands of matches... 1 changes everything... Now the chances of finding someone like this are exponentially better- 1 in 2,500 is much better than 0 in 2,400.

If she's actually female, looks halfway decent, and isn't batchit insane, she sounds like a find. Appears to be partially illiterate, though.