• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

eHarmony Update - The first girl in 2,437 matches to...

We got to step 3 (after a week or so of no communication from her) and she closed it... says she's pursuing another relationship.

I knew I shouldn't have asked her what her favorite movie was, besides star wars.

Joe your entire world would change if you'd sign up for a co-ed soccer, volleyball or softball team. Get your ass off the couch, away from the computer and out into the 3 dimensional world. :bangtard:

Put down the ho ho's and get a little fresh air and exercise. There are women everywhere.....except in your den. :2cents:

grigsby [JU]

Archived
Joe your entire world would change if you'd sign up for a co-ed soccer, volleyball or softball team. Get your ass off the couch, away from the computer and out into the 3 dimensional world. :bangtard:

Put down the ho ho's and get a little fresh air and exercise. There are women everywhere.....except in your den. :2cents:
hell the group/team doesn't even have to be athletic in nature (though it certainly wouldn't hurt).....

Indeed... she's the one not in the storm trooper uniform.

Holy crap that validates my statement times eleventy billion. :eek:

You can do better than that in the real world Joe. Go join the real world. :bangtard: :bangtard: :bangtard: :bangtard:

skeptic [JU]

Archived
I just don't know what to say. I do remember what you said about NY being a hard place to meet chicks in person unless you already know them or something. Everyone has their guard up etc.. So I'm not going to tell you to give up on meeting someone via the internet, although it wouldn't hurt to try elsewhere as well.

Here is what you do. Post up your ad, or what you would use for one, and we will help you re-write it as well as help you select which pictures to include and which ones not to. Then, get the damn thing on a better site like chemistsry.com, match.com, yahoo personals, plentyoffish, or something.

I know we went through this once before but apparently it's time again.

I just don't know what to say. I do remember what you said about NY being a hard place to meet chicks in person unless you already know them or something. Everyone has their guard up etc.. So I'm not going to tell you to give up on meeting someone via the internet, although it wouldn't hurt to try elsewhere as well.

Here is what you do. Post up your ad, or what you would use for one, and we will help you re-write it as well as help you select which pictures to include and which ones not to. Then, get the damn thing on a better site like chemistsry.com, match.com, yahoo personals, plentyoffish, or something.

I know we went through this once before but apparently it's time again.

It's time to walk away from the internet as a dating resource. Let's go old school and step outside and look around. Take tennis or golf lessons or something. Chat up the lovely girl next to you. It isn't that hard. :2cents:

I'm sure she's a nice woman, but that's the kind of chick who I'd expect to be taking it in the azz on the 2nd date in order to maintain interest.

Too bad you don't live closer or I could be your point man since I can talk to anyone about anything. People on here have seen it and can atest to it.

jpnjim [JU]

Archived
I'm sure she's a nice woman, but that's the kind of chick who I'd expect to be taking it in the azz on the 2nd date in order to maintain interest.
A guy I work with earned his new nickname ("Fist"!) on a first date a couple months ago. :laugh:

She wondered why he didn't call her back :jump: