• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

eHarmony Update - The first girl in 2,437 matches to...

she is fat ..has coke bolltle glasses and wirey hair and has an obnoxious tone of voice..her skin is pale from staying indoors all the time and she drives and old subcompact and has a cat..her bathroom with be pale lavender and smell like that too

C5inAZ [JU]

Archived
she is fat ..has coke bolltle glasses and wirey hair and has an obnoxious tone of voice..her skin is pale from staying indoors all the time and she drives and old subcompact and has a cat..her bathroom with be pale lavender and smell like that too
But she can suck two golf balls side-by-side through a garden hose.

jpnjim [JU]

Archived
The one thing Eileen is most passionate about:

I am passionate about collecting comics, reading, going to movies, certain tv shows, things star wars and sci fi, and experiencing new things.

The last book Eileen read and enjoyed:

Star Wars Republic Commando Hard Contact. It was about clone troopers commandos groups and one of their missions. What I liked most about was the personalitys of the characters and how funny some characters were.
Obvious scam it to clean out bank accounts of 30 something yo geeks that never touched a girl, and are still living in their parents basements.

If she is legit, good luck competing with the 10,000 other geeks for her attention. :agree:

ToomsTJ [JU]

Archived
eHarmony still rejects me. I am unmatchable according to them. Perhaps they are right. :fatkid:
Are you putting down that you're a devout christian? If not, that's why. They rejected me too when I did it back in 2002...then I found out about the religion thing.

Go to chemistry.com - my sister used perfectmatch.com and had some decent luck.

Are you putting down that you're a devout christian? If not, that's why. They rejected me too when I did it back in 2002...then I found out about the religion thing.

Go to chemistry.com - my sister used perfectmatch.com and had some decent luck.
I don't remember what I put down actually, it's been several years. I'll get around to trying something again when I care enough to put forth the effort. Very low priority right now.

The devout Christian thing is total :bsflag:

There are tons of women listed as "Spiritual but not religious" and "other"-
That is in addition to every major religion you can think of (judeo-christian or not).