• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Handguns serve no purpose

I cannot believe the way the fishies always jump into the nets on this subject. It's one of the oldest trolls in the book, yet it just continues to resurface, and just keeps working.

I cannot believe the way the fishies always jump into the nets on this subject. It's one of the oldest trolls in the book, yet it just continues to resurface, and just keeps working.
I even had another thread running showing a pic of a part of my gun collection. You just have to drop the line in the water. It is funny to play the other side, much easier to defend that position... but then it is always easier to argue for losing rights than defending them. ;)

If there weren't any guns, they would have the resources. :disagree:
Without any guns, the police will be in no better shape than anyone else. Besides, the ratio of people/police is about 1700/1. This means a policeman can spend about 51 seconds a day on each person he's responsible for...assuming that he never sleeps or takes time off.

The Iraqis find that IEDs are more effective than guns against the US Gubment. You aren't going to take out a tank with grandpas 12ga.
Irrelevant. Tanks won't be going door-to-door trying to conduct illegal search and seizures.

Without any guns, the police will be in no better shape than anyone else. Besides, the ratio of people/police is about 1700/1. This means a policeman can spend about 51 seconds a day on each person he's responsible for...assuming that he never sleeps or takes time off.
Since people aren't getting assaulted and robbed every 52 seconds, I am sure it is enough.

Irrelevant. Tanks won't be going door-to-door trying to conduct illegal search and seizures.
David Koresh's ghost says different.

Here is the simple answer to all of this...

If you don't like guns, don't buy them, and certainly don't preach to gun owners that they should not own theirs. We(gun owners) don't tell you that you should go buy something you do not like, or to give up something you do. That is all.

BTW I'm Jon from PA, I drive Jeeps and shoot guns, I'm a bad human.

Here is the simple answer to all of this...

If you don't like guns, don't buy them, and certainly don't preach to gun owners that they should not own theirs. We(gun owners) don't tell you that you should go buy something you do not like, or to give up something you do. That is all.

BTW I'm Jon from PA, I drive Jeeps and shoot guns, I'm a bad human.
Not buying a gun myself does not remove the millions from society that take innocent lives everyday. As badjeep says above, a handgun has no legitimate purpose.

grigsby [JU]

Archived
I even had another thread running showing a pic of a part of my gun collection. You just have to drop the line in the water. It is funny to play the other side, much easier to defend that position... but then it is always easier to argue for losing rights than defending them. ;)
wat's even better is admitting a troll and watching folks continue to :headpop:

As badjeep says above, a handgun has no legitimate purpose.
BS
handguns are easily concealed so when im up to no good people dont realize that im packing heat

if i was creeping around with my shotgun it would be painfully obvious that i was armed

EBRs and 18.5" shotguns do serve their purpose, but i love my .45

grigsby [JU]

Archived
wat's even better is admitting a troll and watching folks continue to :headpop:
think that will stop this thread......

not fawking likely........