• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hero cat ftw!

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
Pitbulls don't have long narrow snouts like that. It looks like a mutt but it wouldnt surprise me if the media is calling it a pitbull.
The media calls every dog that attacks somebody a "pit bull" just like they call every small airplane a "Piper Cub" and every handgun a "Glock". :clapping:

Last edited:

neevo

Limey Hippo
The media calls every dog that attacks somebody a "pit bull" just like they call every small airplane a "Piper Cub" and every handgun a "Glock". :clapping:
Pits are the flavour of the month. When I was a kid it was the deadly Alsatian , then the lethal Doberman before they picked on the Rottie. Reporters want headlines not facts

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Pits are the flavour of the month. When I was a kid it was the deadly Alsatian , then the lethal Doberman before they picked on the Rottie. Reporters want headlines not facts
there is not a culture that raises dobermans and rotties to fight and they are not the breeds involved with most fatal attacks.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I had a cocker for a while. Stupidest f-ing dawg I've ever owned. It was downright nasty and mentally unstable. Went after my nephew and bit his leg. Then the stupid thing lashed out at me - my Akita stepped in at that point...he picked up that spaniel by the shoulders, shook it, and pinned it to the ground until it submitted.
You sound like a great dog owner.

John

Transplant
VIP
He's just sensitive on the subject because he had a cocker spaniel that was a good dog that he lost recently.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
I find that has little to do with the cat and all to do with a team trying to get free publicity, and from what I read it was a pathetic attempt that had to be "forced" on the moggy :shrug:
Yeah, the stunt didn't materialize.