• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JK owners

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
The manuals have a TON issues. I'd think twice about that if i were you.
Like what? I don't want an automatic, although they are easier to drive in flip flops.

A Chrysler automatic is preferred over a manual? That sounds like a great idea. :pirate:
The automatic is a Mercedes unit, isn't it? If there is one thing Mercedes has traditionally built well, it is automatics.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Lollies. Just got back from a week plus trip from Norcal to San Diego and LA. Drove the Rubiturd the whole way. We crazy.

Backordered into OBLIVION. Sadly. Ask me how I know.
Not at summit racing. Ask me how i know. They will price match if you call them.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Sounds like a lemon. A new JK should ride just fine :shrug: Why didnt you buy a Sahara instead? Prolly rides better without the 1980s BFG MTs
Because it will be getting wheeled in the distant future and I wanted 4.10 gears to run 35's with.

Tires will be changed before winter.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Like what? I don't want an automatic, although they are easier to drive in flip flops.

The automatic is a Mercedes unit, isn't it? If there is one thing Mercedes has traditionally built well, it is automatics.
The manuals grind and pop out of gear.

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
The manuals grind and pop out of gear.
Not arguing but where are you reading this info? First I have heard of it, My 07' never had any shifting issues and as far as I know the 6speed used back then is still the same on used now. :puzzled:

HDC

Fiercely mediocre
Not at summit racing. Ask me how i know. They will price match if you call them.
I got 4wheel parts to match Amazon's ~$500ish price (can't recall exactly what it was) but it's still on BO at both. I checked Summit before but they had an indefinite BO too, but that was ~two months ago. I ought to get the 4WP local guy on the horn today and see what he says. If he can't show me delivery love this week I may go to Summit. No sales tax and they'll have it here tomorrow for me from there NV warehouse if in stock there. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Local summit is showing ship date of July 20. Still, it's worth investigating is 4WP is saying no idea.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Because it will be getting wheeled in the distant future and I wanted 4.10 gears to run 35's with.

Tires will be changed before winter.
Wheeled? Why didnt you just buy a $10K Runna or LC?

$35K brand new rig to wheel when you have a $2500 Infiniturd DD seem really weird.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
I love Kennys new RIG. I just dont get why he has a $35K RIG he hates driving and a $2500 jalopy he uses on his LONG commute. :(