• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JK owners

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Bruh, you need to buy a WK2 Laredo X pkg. More utility, better ride, moar LUX, more efficient, quieter and will go ANYWHERE you would ever take a vehicle.

CONS: The top does not come off and the floor boards will not pool with water :(

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
Bruh, you need to buy a WK2 Laredo X pkg. More utility, better ride, moar LUX, more efficient, quieter and will go ANYWHERE you would ever take a vehicle.

CONS: The top does not come off and the floor boards will not pool with water :(
Roof coming off is #1 requirement of mine..

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP

meh, if I drove more than 3,000 miles a year in my car, it would be different.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
meh, if I drove more than 3,000 miles a year in my car, it would be different.
Oh I gotcha. If its a second car then carry on!

I am looking forward to seeing how Keith RIGS up this new one. I liked his last JKU.

:usflag:

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Oh I gotcha. If its a second car then carry on!

I am looking forward to seeing how Keith RIGS up this new one. I liked his last JKU.

:usflag:
I only want to RIG mine up with a safari top and some ****in sweet ATs.

But I probably won't be able to stop myself...
-CB radio drilled to top of dashboard
-IF YOU CAN READ THIS ROLL ME OVER sticker on windshield and rear bumper
- CB radio antenna sticking off of rear bumper
- chrome Smittybilt nerf bars
- PIAA fog lights EVERYWHERE
- Hawaiian seat covers
- body lift

Brock drives over 3,000 miles a day in his RIG.
Toyota :bowdown:

HDC

Fiercely mediocre
I only want to RIG mine up with a safari top and some ****in sweet ATs.

But I probably won't be able to stop myself...
-CB radio drilled to top of dashboard
-IF YOU CAN READ THIS ROLL ME OVER sticker on windshield and rear bumper
- CB radio antenna sticking off of rear bumper
- chrome Smittybilt nerf bars
- PIAA fog lights EVERYWHERE
- Hawaiian seat covers
- body lift

Bro, it's all about LED light bars now.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
I will buy one of those 4 door Sahara hard tops if some sort of Luxo Sedan ends up in my stable. The top and doors would NEVER come off. For an everyday ship, I cannot think of anything Id rather have than what I roll now. :agree:

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
BubbleJ = mount RECOVERY EXTREME!!11 GEAR on roof basket.

SWB Jeep = bold jack on hood to impede vision, become potential projectile and look EXTREME!!11

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
And black wheels of course. Best way to identify the general public you are a scumbag = Black rummz.