• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Justin and Mary Ann Franssen > Daniel Doyle

daisyjane76 said:
I see kids younger than her with cell phones. I guess you aren't up to date with technology. DIR
that has nothing to do w/ technology you idiot. apparently you are not up to date w/ good parenting.

you are probably the type of parent who let's their kid go out running around on their own. then when she goes and plays around on a construction site and dies you sue the company even tho they have all the required safeguards in place and don't even think of blaming yourself for not keeping an eye on your kid.

xjinaz said:
that has nothing to do w/ technology you idiot. apparently you are not up to date w/ good parenting.

you are probably the type of parent who let's their kid go out running around on their own. then when she goes and plays around on a construction site and dies you sue the company even tho they have all the required safeguards in place and don't even think of blaming yourself for not keeping an eye on your kid.
I used to play in the construction sites all the time, some tooles on here sya that is a symptom of bad parenting, others say if you have the kids watched and line up activities to eleminate free time and the chance to do such things you are denying them the chance to be kids and thus being a bad parent by putting it on the coaches/teachers/instructors. The calling out of parenting skills on here is entertaining, but only in the most egregious cases do they really carry any water.

Dennis 'd Menace said:
I used to play in the construction sites all the time, some tooles on here sya that is a symptom of bad parenting, others say if you have the kids watched and line up activities to eleminate free time and the chance to do such things you are denying them the chance to be kids and thus being a bad parent by putting it on the coaches/teachers/instructors. The calling out of parenting skills on here is entertaining, but only in the most egregious cases do they really carry any water.

Huh?

Janelley'sJeep said:
Guessing something to do with having to find her another baby daddy since the first one didn't work out.
HA, do you know how completely moronic this comment makes you look. Everyone on here knows you have several children that you have claimed 3 different men to be the fathers of.
But then again, they all could be figments of your psychotic imagination. At least I can say my child and husband are REAL. :me3:

Dennis 'd Menace said:
i was using an example of what just happened here in the east valley last week. someones kid was playing around a site and ended up burried in a ditch and died. the parent came back and said that they contractor should have 12' high fences and that 6 foot fences were not high enough.

BS.

parents are responsible for their kids. i hear ya tho. we used to run around and get into all kinds of sh!t when i was in grade school.

but it's the blame game that i was bashing. nobody is ever willing to take responsibility for their own actions or inactions anymore.

daisyjane76 said:
HA, do you know how completely moronic this comment makes you look. Everyone on here knows you have several children that you have claimed 3 different men to be the fathers of.
But then again, they all could be figments of your psychotic imagination. At least I can say my child and husband are REAL. :me3:
:rolleyes: If thinking that helps you sleep at night. I do love when Justin told me he left you because of the kid.

Tokens [JU]

Archived
daisyjane76 said:
actually that is all hearsay bs spewed out by your husband. as evident by your poor parenting skills and unstable marriage I believe Janelle :owned:

Im sorry, but I dont believe either one of them to any extent. Unless they are both 14 years old, this whole discussion should be voided. Sounds like a middle school bathroom cat fight.

Janelley'sJeep said:
People who have to brag about being superior generally are not.
so you're done claiming superiority of daiseyjane then.....

i'm just trying to keep your stories straight here....and you're not helping much.

xjinaz said:
so you're done claiming superiority of daiseyjane then.....

i'm just trying to keep your stories straight here....and you're not helping much.
Like I said. I have never claimed it. I think it. But I dont go around saying it.