• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Comprehensive Ignore System on JUOT

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
No offence taken (from me). Women are wired differently, we do need different things, yanno. When you have a fawking idiot threatening violence and lude sexual acts on a woman, dam straight we take it as abusive.

Men are better at that stuff, I will admit it. Though, I think I have stood my ground well... Threats I will not tolerate, and if I don't have to 'see' them, all the better.
You have held your own quite well here. I think you have earned respect from some of the regulars.

:beerchug:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
it goes way beyond the ignore, Joe. Regulars will stop contributing, those who do will be drummed out of town by the attention whoring nut-job. Worthwhile content will be overlooked.

We've had several new members come our way at the same time, but instead of having fun with them we are all bickering amongst ourselves about some washed up hippy whack job.
So you want Tommy banned because you don't like what he posts? Please tell me yes or no because people seem to say they want him banned but when I ask out right they change their mind. What is your solution please?

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
So you want Tommy banned because you don't like what he posts? Please tell me yes or no because people seem to say they want him banned but when I ask out right they change their mind. What is your solution please?
I will give it to you straight, Joe. And provide a lengthy reply back with facts.

Wanna ask me?

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
I don't have a solution, Joe. I haven't complained and haven't reported any posts but as things have progressed I can clearly see it is going to take a toll on the membership, excluding myself because I really don't give a shit about tommy but I do give a shit about the JUOT community.

CQ hit the nail on the head right here.

They actually came off worse. Joe, I like you, so here's some advice drop Tommy or your forum will suffer losses
All of us are far from normal, but this guy is soooo out there and in the midst of all of his drivel is someone who is diabolically mean spirited, and that troubles me.

okay end rant. I applaud you for being your usual stand up/diplomatic self through all of this but damn, just damn.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Have you read any of his posts in the last 24 hours, they've gotten noticeably better and on-topic. Look at Fruit Peddler's "jealousy" thread for one.

Tommy is here... As a forum we really have two choices, put up with it- either ignore him or don't that's your choice, or we ban him and we get to say JUOT was "out-trolled" and had to ban someone because we didn't have thick enough skin to deal with it.

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
Have you read any of his posts in the last 24 hours, they've gotten noticeably better and on-topic. Look at Fruit Peddler's "jealousy" thread for one.

Tommy is here... As a forum we really have two choices, put up with it- either ignore him or don't that's your choice, or we ban him and we get to say JUOT was "out-trolled" and had to ban someone because we didn't have thick enough skin to deal with it.
I sooooo want to reply here.

It's Ok though, I will just sit back and watch the circus.

*Zips mouth*

For now...

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
this guy totally went off on themonk the other night for absoultely no reason whatsoever, themonk of all people.

:confused:

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
this guy totally went off on themonk the other night for absoultely no reason whatsoever, themonk of all people.

:confused:

Stop! Ok, I'm turning off the PC before I actually explode with a lengthy, fact filled solid reason why Tommy should be banned.

Joe said, nope he doesn't want my opinion. I will respect that, it's his forum.

:shrug:

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
I will too, I wasn't even going to chime in on this issue at all but I just didn't like the direction things were heading and figured I'd give it a try. Tommy can suck me for all I care, no wait...scratch that. eww.

carry on.
Oh, I'm with you guys all the way, but, you can't 'make' someone listen, yanno.

For what it's worth ((Hugs)). I think you have a great place here, well -Minus-One retard.

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
Can I have your opinion?
Of course! You will have to look out for it tomorrow though :). But, I'm starting to feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall, yanno.

- Just a little side rant: He posts one 'normal' comment, and he's calming down? Pfft! I can't even 'see' his comments and I would bet my grannies knickers there are many more abusive ones out there posted today than positives...

Grrrr!

now who are the truly retarded turkeys here?

me or you butt hurt ball busting bimbos and buffoons who can't face me and plot to kill me with your e-war graphics and tell lies and exagerrated butt hurt narratives about some shit i blew in your face as if i were sitting on a toilet instead of typing it.

i'm not the captain and tenille and you cannot get any muskrat love out of a raging bull elephant in a corral full of estrous cows begging me to hose them first.

krakhead the kockteasing kockney kloset kween wanting me to be normal

Of course! You will have to look out for it tomorrow though :). But, I'm starting to feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall, yanno.

- Just a little side rant: He posts one 'normal' comment, and he's calming down? Pfft! I can't even 'see' his comments and I would bet my grannies knickers there are many more abusive ones out there posted today than positives...

Grrrr!
:rotflmao:

I will too, I wasn't even going to chime in on this issue at all but I just didn't like the direction things were heading and figured I'd give it a try. Tommy can suck me for all I care, no wait...scratch that. eww.

carry on.
if you don't want that pussy turned into cat-chiladas you better get it out of my face.

if i suck, all you'll be in the morning is another turd in the bowl for tommorow's duck and fish barrels.

Black Widow

Bite me, I'm poison.
View Post Today, 06:22 PM
Remove user from ignore listdirkdingle420
This message is hidden because dirkdingle420 is on your ignore list.

See? Still can't hear you, silly little man.