• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Comprehensive Ignore System on JUOT

Can't hear you Tootsie, sorry. But, I hope you are doing real good keeping calm.
:jump::usflag::party::beerchug::pirate::mrwave::beerchug::usflag::party::jump::usflag::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

friends, romans, countrymen, show me your asses, grab your crotches, belay me with a fid full of your tripe for i have not come to bury caesar, but to mock him.

forsooth, i am here before you like graham kerr, to shred him as romano lettuce , sprinkled with real bacon bits i sauteed and shredded parmesan, drowned in a 16 oz. bottle of paul newman's own special recipe caesar salad dressing and topped with fresh whole wheat croutons coated in my secret admiral fruitcake pirate's galley herbal mixture topped off with thinly sliced white and red onion rings.

:wifey: :owned:

friar phuck sucks dead donkey dick and ass phucks immature gulls

He did? I don't remember it but then I put him on ignore so I may not have seen it.
not one of you snivelized cowardly hypocrites are on ignore.

which one of you illiterate ipodding phucktards has what it takes to stand up to a real world class asshole alone?

krakhead -18 vs tommy tooter 10x10^999

ignorant drunken time wasting kockney kunt foolishly thinking she isn't getting some real mean phuckers thinking how they're going to ream her out.

l'chaim, mateys! :beerchug: :pirate:

Anyone else get the impression Tommie's only goal here is to be as offensive and disruptive as possible with the actual goal of getting banned? He boasts of past bannings as if they are notches on his bedpost.

I kinda feel sorry for the guy - much like the way you see people drooling on themselves in a mental institution and have a momentary feeling of pity. Then it passes 'cause you know there isn't anything you can do to help them and they are probably content in their own twisted little world.

Anyone else get the impression Tommie's only goal here is to be as offensive and disruptive as possible with the actual goal of getting banned? He boasts of past bannings as if they are notches on his bedpost.

I kinda feel sorry for the guy - much like the way you see people drooling on themselves in a mental institution and have a momentary feeling of pity. Then it passes 'cause you know there isn't anything you can do to help them and they are probably content in their own twisted little world.
you obviously have not been paying attention, sceptic.

i am being encouraged to pull out the stops by joe and his more useful humans who are not judgemental jagoffs being outgunned by a lone crazed hippie navel inspector.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
i am being encouraged to pull out the stops by joe and his more useful humans who are not judgemental jagoffs being outgunned by a lone crazed hippie navel inspector.
I haven't encouraged you to do anything but be a contributing member. It is also not lost on me that you have begun using the very smiley you complained so vigorously about 2 days ago.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
I haven't encouraged you to do anything but be a contributing member. It is also not lost on me that you have begun using the very smiley you complained so vigorously about 2 days ago.
You wouldn't recognize reality if it hit you in the face with a brick. :loser:

you obviously have not been paying attention, sceptic.

It's true that I have skimmed over a lot of the bullshit posted both by you and directed at you. I have not seen any posts where BOP encouraged anything other than playing by the rules and telling others he wouldn't ban you if you didn't break those rules.

What I have seen is a constant stream of insulting, childish name calling and threats from you. Toss in delusions of grandeur and psycho babble and you have a good idea of what I've read from you.

Feel free to search through my posts, sKeptic not sceptic, you'll find that I've tried to be objective toward you and give what I consider good advice to better be a part of our merry group.

I have serious doubts whether you are mature enough to be a contributing part of JUOT - consider this a challenge to prove me wrong.

twylie

VIP
There is an option to "Ignore" an entire forum, you can do this and it will take any threads in the forum out of search results, including "New Posts" but because of the way the forum is setup you will still see threads from those forums in all-topic... I may work on this, will see.
please work on this or figure out a way for users to disable Network Forum threads.

:beerchug:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
"Ignore" lists are for thin skinned pussies. "Ignore Manager" is something that belongs on JeepForum or some other pussy filled forum.

No offense meant to our female members for referring to weak people as "pussies".

dude... please... the IL is the best filtering tool ever invented for the bbs, what else will parse retards off your screen.. its awesome

what happens sometimes, and this is fully collateral damage, is the enragement that follows when someone see's they are on someones IL and snaps... they become so enraged about it, you will find entire threads dedicated to it... the auto troll kicks in when others pile on, which for me is too much to resist, and i just poke the bear with nonsense and bullshit... that stupid thread almost made 100 posts before i mercy killed it

it was funnier than shit to me... maybe because there is so little humor left in forum life in general, maybe because a guy needs something to do in the shitter, or in some presentation, and since the trolling era is dead, what are you supposed to do when the fish hop in your boat?

anyways.. i disagree fully, i am a huge fan of the IL, it has its place bigtime