• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Comprehensive Ignore System on JUOT

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
The user 'tommytooter' was not found in the database. Please go back and correct this problem. You may want to checkout the.....

Aside from that, I dont see ignore manager in the user cp anyways.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Joe disabled it as a part of some mod. And since tooter is not an active member here (you're seeing him through the network), I don't know that you can ignore a network member.

I finally disabled seeing the network forum.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Hmm.. less potential enragement that way.. would prefer he notice so he can have a Jr high meltdown on his own time... as the IL is the best auto troll bait there is ccccccccc

Ok, Thx

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
then let us disable networked turds, is that harder than it looks? ok.. well just dew it anyways :D:D:D

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
You can hide the network, that's done in the control panel. I did in the last day or so. Now I have to look for it. Which I don't bother with.