• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Android mocks crapple "innovations" as five year old google tech

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Apple phones > cheap china android junk.
I thought that was obvious as well. :shrug:

When Android puts out a well constructed phone, I may consider one.

I had our director of on site services show me his S5 out of its case. I hope whoever claimed it is a much better constructed device was joking.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I thought that was obvious as well. :shrug:

When Android puts out a well constructed phone, I may consider one.

I had our director of on site services show me his S5 out of its case. I hope whoever claimed it is a much better constructed device was joking.
It's awful junk. Hopefully it gets better.

John

Transplant
VIP
You got a problem with S2's
BRING IT BIATCH :catfight:

Bullshit, I have yet to have an android phone not last 2+ years. Its Icraps that I see everywhere with broken screens.
Like previously stated, the older iPhones had glass backs and fragile screens. The 5 and 5S are pretty tough, much more so than most phones. The 5C is their economy phone and it has a plastic back so its not as sturdy. I actually might buy the wife a 5C since it has the same internals as my 5 and its $100 cheaper. I never use my otter box anymore so I would just give her that. I drop my phone all the time with no case and its fine.

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
Droid RAZR HD Maxx, never in a case, screen looks like new. Throw your iPhone onto some asphalt and let me know how well it works after that.

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP
BRING IT BIATCH :catfight:

Like previously stated, the older iPhones had glass backs and fragile screens. The 5 and 5S are pretty tough, much more so than most phones. The 5C is their economy phone and it has a plastic back so its not as sturdy. I actually might buy the wife a 5C since it has the same internals as my 5 and its $100 cheaper. I never use my otter box anymore so I would just give her that. I drop my phone all the time with no case and its fine.
My Casio Commando 1 and 2 both get thrown by me just to demonstate how tough they are. I also regularly swim with either of them in my pocket. Now using commando 2 since upgrading. sure some phones are faster and "prettier" or more "hip" but I will take one that just plane works, anytime/all the time.:agree:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
My Casio Commando 1 and 2 both get thrown by me just to demonstate how tough they are. I also regularly swim with either of them in my pocket. Now using commando 2 since upgrading. sure some phones are faster and "prettier" or more "hip" but I will take one that just plane works, anytime/all the time.:agree:
I'd roll one of those if they had better specs and unlocked bootloaders. :bunnydance:

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
It didn't last even a year. Also, I have a wife and kid. Kid has gone through two Android phone in two years, wife still has her Iphone and it still works perfectly.
Sounds like a user error. Also, not a fair comparison. If the same user had the two different phones, your opinion might have credibility.