• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: Proud southerners

G-BERG [JU]

Archived
GoldenJeeper said:
A northerner can complete an entire conversation in the time it takes a southerner to get out a single badly formed sentence.
true story...

ie waco, kkk, southern cults...BUSH!!!!

G-BERG [JU]

Archived
Brock said:
:fkcar:
:bluefish:

do all of us a favor go listen to your dixie tunes close your eyes and jump off your silo...that is the tallest building around you, right?
ps i am bored of your ignorance and i say good day!

Atl XJ [JU]

Archived
GoldenJeeper said:
A northerner can complete an entire conversation in the time it takes a southerner to get out a single badly formed sentence.
Some southern people do talk slowly, but it in no way reflects their work ethic or intelligence.

Brock [JU]

Archived
G-BERG said:
do all of us a favor go listen to your dixie tunes close your eyes and jump off your silo...that is the tallest building around you, right?
ps i am bored of your ignorance and i say good day!
Why? It's more enjoyable to make wannabe upscale WT monkeys like you dance.

TJx2 [JU]

Archived
I have difficulty understanding why southerners are so proud of a "heritage" when that heritage made up primarily of racist views and events... and then try to claim they aren't racists themselves.

Brock [JU]

Archived
TJx2 said:
I have difficulty understanding why southerners are so proud of a "heritage" when that heritage made up primarily of racist views and events... and then try to claim they aren't racists themselves.
reposts. Some people are naturally better than others. This causes some to become envious and thus, try to attack and bring down those they envy.

Josh [JU]

Archived
TJx2 said:
I already said that.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Brock said:
reposts. Some people are naturally better than others.
Only racist southerners believe some types of people are better than others. I can't say for sure about better as a whole, but Northerners are definitely better fighters. :clapping:

TJx2 [JU]

Archived
Brock said:
reposts. Some people are naturally better than others. This causes some to become envious and thus, try to attack and bring down those they envy.

What would northerners possibly have to envy in southern "heritage" besides racism and infrequent cases of in-breeding?