• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

LOL Ford

croatiansensation

Coyote Intimidator
VIP
Not if your co-worker in Richmond has an F250 King Ranch extended cab oil burner used to pull his horse trailer.

You seem to be fixated on the fallacy that all people who use trucks as designed wear bib overalls covered in livestock shit and walk in mud all day. :puzzled:
For those of us who live somewhere besides an Indiana suburb most are.:jump::jump:

You all are sure getting worked up about my honest opinion regarding vehicles none of you are likely to ever purchase.:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Last edited:

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
Dodge driving blue collar scum checking in. :mrwave:

I think Ford and Dodge both make 1 tons with SRW. They are probably tough to find on the used market, though.

They probably ride like ass when empty, too :eek:
Dodge does make a 3500 in SRW. I think you can order chassis/cab 4500 in SRW as well, but I am not sure why one would do so. I cannot speak of current Fords, but they did have SRW 350s.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
For those of us who live somewhere besides an Indiana suburb most are.:jump::jump:

You all are sure getting worked up about my honest opinion regarding vehicles none of you are likely to ever purchase.:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Worked up? Are we on the same thread? I just asked a question, ease up on your touchdown dance, Skippy :headpat:

I'm guessing you mentioned Indiana suburbs to try to be insulting (I guess :shrug:), but I referred to a guy in Richmond. Virginia.

I'm on the phone with him now. He sounds Southern.

I guess you're not going to change your view that all trucks used as trucks have mud-covered interiors with McDonalds bags and empty Bud cans all over the floor? I wouldn't want you to have to admit your perception was incorrect, so it's OK. :beerchug:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
:jump:

For consistent use as the chassis and its drive train was intended to be used the luxury interior being hotly debated in this thread is pointless. One look at a King Ranch that has been used on an actual ranch will tell you that.:shrug:
I'd reckon folks around you don't know about coveralls and boots, because every time I get filthy with my truck I can take those things off, toss them in the bed, and then climb into my comfy heated seat and have a nice ride home :shrug: With that rationale, is there really any reason to have a nice interior in anything other than a limo?

John

Transplant
VIP
I really don't care that much as long as its comfortable and functional. As long as I have power accessories, cc, full instrumentation, and a leather wrapped steering wheel with steering wheel audio I'm happy. I hate cheap plastic steering wheels. I do miss the remote start on my Silverado, but I could always add that... I'd like a sunroof too, but its not possible on an Xterra.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Worked up? Are we on the same thread? I just asked a question, ease up on your touchdown dance, Skippy :headpat:

I'm guessing you mentioned Indiana suburbs to try to be insulting (I guess :shrug:), but I referred to a guy in Richmond. Virginia.

I'm on the phone with him now. He sounds Southern.

I guess you're not going to change your view that all trucks used as trucks have mud-covered interiors with McDonalds bags and empty Bud cans all over the floor? I wouldn't want you to have to admit your perception was incorrect, so it's OK. :beerchug:
Cut him slack. Prop 8 was overturned today

croatiansensation

Coyote Intimidator
VIP
Once again the keyboard cowboys bring some laughter. Posts filled with attempts at condescension and upset jibber jabber, boot changes every time you get in and out of a vehicle in a muddy field, and the pièce de résistance insinuations that I am a homosexual.:clapping::clapping: Keep it up, boys. Who knew that truck interiors were such serious business.:rotflmao::rotflmao:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Once again the keyboard cowboys bring some laughter. Posts filled with attempts at condescension and upset jibber jabber, boot changes every time you get in and out of a vehicle in a muddy field, and the pièce de résistance insinuations that I am a homosexual.:clapping::clapping: Keep it up, boys. Who knew that truck interiors were such serious business.:rotflmao::rotflmao:
I didn't mean to do all that :teary: I just don't think you have to do filthy things to your interior to use a truck. It's really not hard not to.

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
Website only shows Cummins and the V10 gas motor. Ugh. I imagine you could find a dealer to work with you on motor options, unless the new emission bullshit is holding up everything.