• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: Proud southerners

Hey Josh ...

Read [a href="http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/denson6.html"]This[/a]

It regards the Hampton Roads Peace Conference between the Confederacy and the Union. It clearly implies that the First Rule was preservation of the Union. Lincoln actually had no intention of abolishing slavery in the South, only preventing it from spreading to the new territories.

Lincoln was committed to let the South keep slaves if they rejoined. The South was less concerned about Slaves than they were in leaving the Union.

Thus .. no deal.

Sincere question here:

I understand the fascination with history. That is reason enough to set aside various historical sites.

But how can you be so proud of your absolute lowest moment? Not only does it illustrate you as racists, its laughable how you are proud that your boys got their asses handed to them, and your lands burned and marred.

Well Josh .. I dismiss the premise of the post.

Everything that people are bitching about today is the result of Federal Power. The South was fighting to escape what they saw as the future. Abolition was alive and well in the South, and was expected to end in the South as early as the 1880s ..... PEACEFULLY .. without the RACISM that was created by the reconstruction period of the idiots in the North. The Myth is that Southerners were racist before the war. They didn't dislike Black people any more than the Northerners, and all indications were they liked them more than Northerners. But ... Blacks became the focus of Southern hate for the North, because Blacks were used as an instrument to punish the South for the war. SO ... consider your ancestors to blame for the present day racism ... in both the North and South.

Your premise based on your post is that we are proud of Slavery. That's not what southerners were proud of. They were proud of standing up for the original vision of the nation, the original consitution.

As far as getting our ass kicked and our lands burned .... what is amazing is the the South did so well in the war. Southerners were better shots and were fighting for the cause of freedom .... freedom from the oppressive Federal Power. Considering the North was industrialized, had all the steel mills, had all the money, had it all, it's a damn shame that it took you people 5 years to win a war against a bunch of hayseed, uneducated hicks who couldn't read, and ate with wooden spoons. Why is that JOSH?? It's because with what little the Southerners had, they KICKED the Norths Ass .. and damn near won the war!! It wasn't until the North cut off the supply lines that starved them for supplies that the Yankee pansies began to make gains.

So I don't think I'd be so proud of such.

AND .. I damn sure wouldn't be so proud that what you fought for has landed us in IRAQ! Yep .. that's right ... Thanks to the dumbass Yankees, we are in Iraq today! The Centralized Federal Power they fought for is responsible for all the bull**** we have to put up with today. But Yankees are too stupid to realize such! They are too busy patting themselves on the back for barely kicking the butts of a bunch of folks with pitch forks, and abolishing slavery, afterwhich they all moved to their lilly white suburban homes, because they hate blacks worse than southerners.

Pathetic.

PARAGON [JU]

Archived
Well Josh .. I dismiss the premise of the post.

Everything that people are bitching about today is the result of Federal Power. The South was fighting to escape what they saw as the future. Abolition was alive and well in the South, and was expected to end in the South as early as the 1880s ..... PEACEFULLY .. without the RACISM that was created by the reconstruction period of the idiots in the North. The Myth is that Southerners were racist before the war. They didn't dislike Black people any more than the Northerners, and all indications were they liked them more than Northerners. But ... Blacks became the focus of Southern hate for the North, because Blacks were used as an instrument to punish the South for the war. SO ... consider your ancestors to blame for the present day racism ... in both the North and South.

Your premise based on your post is that we are proud of Slavery. That's not what southerners were proud of. They were proud of standing up for the original vision of the nation, the original consitution.

As far as getting our ass kicked and our lands burned .... what is amazing is the the South did so well in the war. Southerners were better shots and were fighting for the cause of freedom .... freedom from the oppressive Federal Power. Considering the North was industrialized, had all the steel mills, had all the money, had it all, it's a damn shame that it took you people 5 years to win a war against a bunch of hayseed, uneducated hicks who couldn't read, and ate with wooden spoons. Why is that JOSH?? It's because with what little the Southerners had, they KICKED the Norths Ass .. and damn near won the war!! It wasn't until the North cut off the supply lines that starved them for supplies that the Yankee pansies began to make gains.

So I don't think I'd be so proud of such.

AND .. I damn sure wouldn't be so proud that what you fought for has landed us in IRAQ! Yep .. that's right ... Thanks to the dumbass Yankees, we are in Iraq today! The Centralized Federal Power they fought for is responsible for all the bull**** we have to put up with today. But Yankees are too stupid to realize such! They are too busy patting themselves on the back for barely kicking the butts of a bunch of folks with pitch forks, and abolishing slavery, afterwhich they all moved to their lilly white suburban homes, because they hate blacks worse than southerners.

Pathetic.
I glanced in this thread and only noticed one thing... "Centralized Federal Power"

Would Federal Power be better if it weren't centralized... if it were spread about? Even a stupid cell has a nucleus.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Considering the North was industrialized, had all the steel mills, had all the money, had it all, it's a damn shame that it took you people 5 years to win a war against a bunch of hayseed, uneducated hicks who couldn't read, and ate with wooden spoons. Why is that JOSH?? It's because with what little the Southerners had, they KICKED the Norths Ass .. and damn near won the war!! It wasn't until the North cut off the supply lines that starved them for supplies that the Yankee pansies began to make gains.
Invading and conquering is infinitely harder than guerilla warfare.

Southerners = Yankees bitches.

You don't have to like it. :disagree:

Pathetic.
LOLz.

Josh [JU]

Archived
:werd: Every time I see one I think "surely they won't hit that lure again..." Next thing you know, 10 pages. Every damn time.
Read it from the beginning. It really is chock full of laughs.
This thread never gets old.

I present for your review the official "the south will rise again" guide. . . .:rotflmao:
Lets try it again, and see who wins.
My guess is that the South still couldn't get its shiat organized. We'll wait and see if it happens. :agree:
x11tybillion. . . .plus why would they attack the government they get their food stamps from. . .:puzzled:
Damn uppity negro lovers. . .:clapping:
:irishkiss:

A couple of things I don't understand.

Why do I hear trucks with rebel flags plastered all over them playing gangster rap?

Also, I saw an airboat this weekend flying a rebel flag while "Tootsie Roll" blared from the speakers.

This is confusing to me. Are they getting tired of listening to "Country Boy Can Survive" over and over?

PARAGON [JU]

Archived
A couple of things I don't understand.

Why do I hear trucks with rebel flags plastered all over them playing gangster rap?

Also, I saw an airboat this weekend flying a rebel flag while "Tootsie Roll" blared from the speakers.

This is confusing to me. Are they getting tired of listening to "Country Boy Can Survive" over and over?
The bigger question is why are you venturing into urban territory?